Good for the customer. Good for the community. Good for the environment.
Good for the community
Corporate Chefs, Inc. is a proud supporter of the following programs and organizations:
- United Way
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Kick Hunger Challenge for Superbowl LII
- Meals on Wheels
- Massachusetts Restaurant Association Culinary Sponsorship
- Haverhill Community Center, Haverhill, Massachusetts
- Haverhill High School Culinary & Special Education, Haverhill, Massachusetts
- Lazarus House, Lawrence Massachusetts
- The ARC of Greater Haverhill, Haverhill, Massachusetts
- The Festival of Trees, Methuen, Massachusetts
- Chamber of Commerce, Haverhill, Massachusetts
- Thanksgiving Day Turkey Drive, Burlington County, New Jersey
Community Supported Agriculture
Good for the customer
Our partnerships with our CSAs (Community Supported Agriculture) has supplied over 3,000 customers with locally and organically grown fruits and vegetables year-round. From Maryland to Massachusetts, our customers are receiving farm fresh product for their café while sampling the produce on our weekly menus.
“The CSA salad with the apples, fennel, and herbs on the salad bar today is AMAZING!! I enjoyed the roasted brussels sprouts, too.”
Good for the Environment
We have sourced locally since the start of our company for a number of reasons:
- Sourcing locally makes good financial sense
- Sourcing locally reduces our carbon footprint
- Sourcing locally supports the local economy by purchasing from independent small and medium sized businesses
We use the term local as referring to food sourced up to 200 miles away and continue to make every effort to promote a locally grown or manufactured item.
We proudly support and use over 40% of our food and beverage from local vendors.