Are you trying to limit calories, fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium, or sugar, but you don’t want to sacrifice taste? As part of our ongoing commitment to wellness, Corporate Chefs offers our Healthy Balance Program to help you to eat better when you’re away from home.
The Healthy Balance Meals Program, designed by our registered dietitian, Elizabeth Ward, MS, RD, is regularly updated to reflect the latest healthy eating recommendations from organizations such as the American Heart Association, and the U.S. government.
Each Healthy Balance Meal offers:
- 500 or less calories
- 12 grams of total fat, or less
- no added trans fat or added sugar
- 75 milligrams of cholesterol, or less
- 600 milligrams of sodium, or less.
Healthy Balance meals make sense for everyone – not just people who want to limit calories, fat, cholesterol, sodium, and sugar because of dietary restrictions. Eating the Healthy Balance way helps you to come closer to an eating plan that may increase your energy, and promote wellness.
See our brochure
- Answer general food, nutrition, special diet,and wellness-related questions
- Provide personalized nutrition recommendations based on desired goals
- Guide healthy dining choices